In the table CONSOLIDATED STATEMENTS OF OPERATIONS AND COMPREHENSIVE LOSS the line item "Operating loss" should read: “Operating income (loss)”
The corrected release reads:
NEONODE REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2011 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Total revenues increased 1,279% to $6.1 million in 2011Operating profit of $1.0 million in the fourth quarter of 2011 Neonode Inc (OTC Bulletin Board: NEON), the optical touchscreen technology company, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011. Recent Highlights:
- Total revenues increased 1,279% to $6.1 million in 2011;
- $1.0 million net operating profit in fourth quarter of 2011;
- Raised $11.2 million in primary offering, which is net of commissions but before other direct offering costs, that closed on December 13, 2011;
- Signed a technology license agreement in the fourth quarter of 2012 with Sonim Technologies for touch-enabled mobile phones;
- 16 total license agreements as of March 13, 2012 with OEMs producing products such as e-Readers, mobile phones, tablets, office equipment and GPS devices;
- Five of the Company’s customers are currently shipping products and Neonode anticipates several others will initiate product shipments in 2012;
- Neonode and Texas Instruments unveiled the world’s first ultra-low power single-chip optical touch controller; and
- Granted U.S. Patent that includes activating a function in response to a touch-and-glide operation on a touch sensitive surface.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV