- Total revenues increased 1,279% to $6.1 million in 2011;
- $1.0 million net operating profit in fourth quarter of 2011;
- Raised $11.2 million in primary offering, which is net of commissions but before other direct offering costs, that closed on December 13, 2011;
- Signed a technology license agreement in the fourth quarter of 2012 with Sonim Technologies for touch-enabled mobile phones;
- 16 total license agreements as of March 13, 2012 with OEMs producing products such as e-Readers, mobile phones, tablets, office equipment and GPS devices;
- Five of the Company’s customers are currently shipping products and Neonode anticipates several others will initiate product shipments in 2012;
- Neonode and Texas Instruments unveiled the world’s first ultra-low power single-chip optical touch controller; and
- Granted U.S. Patent that includes activating a function in response to a touch-and-glide operation on a touch sensitive surface.
Neonode Reports Fourth Quarter And Year Ended December 31, 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.