- Total revenues increased 1,279% to $6.1 million in 2011;
- $1.0 million net operating profit in fourth quarter of 2011;
- Raised $11.2 million in primary offering, which is net of commissions but before other direct offering costs, that closed on December 13, 2011;
- Signed a technology license agreement in the fourth quarter of 2012 with Sonim Technologies for touch-enabled mobile phones;
- 16 total license agreements as of March 13, 2012 with OEMs producing products such as e-Readers, mobile phones, tablets, office equipment and GPS devices;
- Five of the Company’s customers are currently shipping products and Neonode anticipates several others will initiate product shipments in 2012;
- Neonode and Texas Instruments unveiled the world’s first ultra-low power single-chip optical touch controller; and
- Granted U.S. Patent that includes activating a function in response to a touch-and-glide operation on a touch sensitive surface.
Neonode Reports Fourth Quarter And Year Ended December 31, 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.