Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE: JEF) announced today that it will hold a conference call with management on March 20, 2012 to discuss financial results for the fiscal first quarter ended February 29, 2012. Participants on the call will include: Richard B. Handler, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Brian P. Friedman, Executive Committee Chairman; and Peregrine (“Peg”) Broadbent, Chief Financial Officer.
The call will be held on Tuesday, March 20, 2012, at 9:00 AM Eastern (date and time subject to change). Investors and securities industry professionals may access the management discussion by calling 877-710-9938 or 702-928-7183. A one-week replay of the call will also be available at 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 (conference ID # 58239317). A live audio webcast and delayed replay can also be accessed at Jefferies.com.
Jefferies’ earnings press release will be distributed via Business Wire at approximately 8:00 AM Eastern on March 20, 2012 and will be available at Jefferies.com.
Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE: JEF) is the global investment banking firm focused on serving clients for nearly 50 years. The firm is a leader in providing insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and governments, and provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities, fixed income and commodities,
as well as offers select asset and wealth management strategies, in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV