Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/NM: SYPR) today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2011.
For the Fourth Quarter:
- Revenue and gross profit increased 24% and 19%, respectively, from the prior year quarter.
- Earnings increased to $0.07 per diluted share, up from a loss of $0.09 per share for the prior year period.
- Free cash flow for the quarter increased to $4.8 million, or $0.25 per share.
- The Company entered into a new, multi-year agreement to increase the sales of steer axle components to a major customer in North America with shipments beginning in early 2012.
- Revenue and gross profit increased 26% and 42%, respectively, from the prior year period.
- Earnings increased to $0.40 per diluted share, up from a loss of $0.55 per share for 2010.
- Free cash flow increased to $10.1 million, or $0.53 per share.
- The Company entered into new multi-year supply agreements with Dana, Eaton, Meritor, Sisamex and others during the year that will contribute to top line growth in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV