Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/NM: SYPR) today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2011.
For the Fourth Quarter:
- Revenue and gross profit increased 24% and 19%, respectively, from the prior year quarter.
- Earnings increased to $0.07 per diluted share, up from a loss of $0.09 per share for the prior year period.
- Free cash flow for the quarter increased to $4.8 million, or $0.25 per share.
- The Company entered into a new, multi-year agreement to increase the sales of steer axle components to a major customer in North America with shipments beginning in early 2012.
- Revenue and gross profit increased 26% and 42%, respectively, from the prior year period.
- Earnings increased to $0.40 per diluted share, up from a loss of $0.55 per share for 2010.
- Free cash flow increased to $10.1 million, or $0.53 per share.
- The Company entered into new multi-year supply agreements with Dana, Eaton, Meritor, Sisamex and others during the year that will contribute to top line growth in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV