Zale Corporation (NYSE: ZLC) announced today that Jamie Singleton has been appointed Senior Vice President and General Manager of Piercing Pagoda, effective March 27. In this role, Ms. Singleton will have overall responsibility for the Company’s kiosk business and will report to Theo Killion, Chief Executive Officer.
“We are delighted to welcome Jamie to our team. She is an experienced retail executive with a diverse set of skills that includes merchandising and business development,” said Theo Killion. “Jamie has a strong track record of maximizing opportunities for profitable growth. She will be instrumental in helping us grow the Pagoda brand.”
Ms. Singleton most recently served as Senior Vice President, Business Expansion at CPI Corp. where she led the integration of Bella Pictures, Inc., an internet-based wedding photography company. Prior to that, she served in a senior management capacity at Custom Brands International, Inc. and as Senior Vice President, General Merchandising Manager at May Bridal Group.
About Zale CorporationZale Corporation is a leading specialty retailer of diamonds and other jewelry products in North America, operating approximately 1,810 retail locations throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, as well as online. Zale Corporation's brands include Zales Jewelers, Zales Outlet, Gordon's Jewelers, Peoples Jewellers, Mappins Jewellers and Piercing Pagoda. Zale also operates online at www.zales.com, www.zalesoutlet.com, www.gordonsjewelers.com, www.peoplesjewellers.com and www.pagoda.com. Additional information on Zale Corporation and its brands is available at www.zalecorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV