Codexis, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDXS), a developer of industrial enzymes to enable the production of biofuels, bio-based chemicals, and pharmaceutical intermediates, today announced that Peter Strumph, interim Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the Sidoti & Company 16 th Annual Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum, to be held in New York, NY on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 2:40 p.m. ET. The conference will be held at The Grand Hyatt New York and a copy of the presentation will be available in the Investors section of www.codexis.com. A webcast for this presentation is not being provided at this conference.
About Codexis, Inc.
Codexis, Inc. is a developer of industrial enzymes to enable the production of biofuels, bio-based chemicals and pharmaceutical intermediates. Codexis' product lines include CodeXyme™ Cellulase Enzymes and CodeXol™ Detergent Alcohol. Partners and customers include global leaders such as Shell, Merck and Pfizer. For more information, see
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV