- Q4 sales of $55.1 million, up 16% from the prior-year quarter; 2011 sales up 36%
- Strong order intake (up 7% from Q4 2010) yields $200 million backlog, increasingly diversified across customers and markets served
- Business restructuring underway for 30% footprint reduction and improved cost structure in 2013
- Year-end cash totaled $14.2 million and $9.5 million remained available on credit line
Broadwind Energy, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.