Canadian Natural Resources Ltd Stock Upgraded (CNQ)
- CNQ's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 22.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 25.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES increased its bottom line by earning $2.40 versus $1.56 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 300.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$416.00 million to $832.00 million.
- The gross profit margin for CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES is rather high; currently it is at 56.80%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 19.70% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 53.89% to $2,313.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 3.45%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.