Sometimes you just need some more distance between you and your island vacation to keep the kids away.
While not exactly a quick jaunt from the East Coast hubs and still a bit underserved on the West, Hawaii's getting a bit cozier with both thanks to new service. Hawaiian Airlines (HA) starts nonstop service from New York's JFK on June 4 and just partnered with JetBlue (JBLU) to create a few more route options, according to SmarterTravel. United (UAL) unveils yet another nonstop option June 7 when it begins service from Dulles Airport in Washington, D.C.
If that's just a bit too close to summer for travelers' comfort, they'll be getting a big boost out west April 10 when Alaska (ALK) Airlines begins flights to Honolulu from Oakland and San Jose. Such additions are extremely welcome for Hawaiian tourism after the loss of Aloha and ATA airlines in 2008, as evidenced by three-night air-and-hotel specials to Honolulu from Oakland starting at $575 this spring.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV