Plains All American Pipeline
Market Cap: $12.5 billion
This is a bonus pick. While Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) is technically a large-capitalization stock, I still want to point it out to you.Last week the company sold shares in a spot secondary issuance. The secondary was priced at $80.03 vs. a closing price of $82.36 at the market close the same day. The stock is still selling around the secondary offering price. I bought stock on the offering, and my experience is that once you buy an MLP on a secondary issue and hold it for a short period of time, the stock will return at least to the pre-secondary, and you might also grab one or more dividend payouts along the way. -- Written by Scott Rothbort in Millburn, N.J.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV