Holly Energy Partners
Market Cap: $1.7 billion Holly Energy Partners (HEP) specializes in oil and gas logistics. The company operates a system of petroleum product and crude gathering pipelines in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Utah, distribution terminals in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Oklahoma and Washington and refinery tankage in New Mexico, Kansas, Wyoming and Utah.
The company fits my theme to a tee. Fundamentally, earnings are expected to rise 18% in 2012 and 6% in 2013. Given what I mentioned about the increasing need for storage and transportation, I believe that the forward 2013 estimates are too conservative.>>7 Dividend Stocks That Want to Pay You More Cash The company, like Calumet Specialty Products, operates as a limited partnership and has a payout of nearly 6% to its shareholders. On a total return basis, shareholders can expect to earn 20% from Holly Energy Partners in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV