Holly Energy Partners
Market Cap: $1.7 billion Holly Energy Partners (HEP) specializes in oil and gas logistics. The company operates a system of petroleum product and crude gathering pipelines in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Utah, distribution terminals in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Oklahoma and Washington and refinery tankage in New Mexico, Kansas, Wyoming and Utah.
The company fits my theme to a tee. Fundamentally, earnings are expected to rise 18% in 2012 and 6% in 2013. Given what I mentioned about the increasing need for storage and transportation, I believe that the forward 2013 estimates are too conservative.>>7 Dividend Stocks That Want to Pay You More Cash The company, like Calumet Specialty Products, operates as a limited partnership and has a payout of nearly 6% to its shareholders. On a total return basis, shareholders can expect to earn 20% from Holly Energy Partners in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV