- Crawler crane utilization increased to 39.8% for the year ended December 31, 2011 from 37.5% for the year ended December 31, 2010;
- Average monthly crawler crane rental rates increased by $523 to $16,391 for the three month period ended December 31, 2011 from $15,868 for the quarter ended September 30, 2011. Crawler crane utilization decreased slightly over the same period from 39.5% to 38.3%;
- For the year ended December 31, 2011, utilization on our rough terrain fleet was 62.0% validating our strategy of increasing the number of units in this segment of our rental fleet by 25.5% during the preceding 12 months;
- Utilization rates for our self erecting tower cranes remained relatively flat on a sequential quarter over quarter basis while utilization on larger tower cranes improved 2.5% over the same period and on certain units is approaching 60%; and
- New, used and rental equipment sales totaled $5.4 million for the three month period ended December 31, 2011, a 6.9% decrease from $5.8 million for the three month period ended September 30, 2011.
Essex Rental Corp. Reports 2011 Fourth Quarter And Year-End Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.