HOUSTON, March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Robbins & Myers, Inc. (NYSE: RBN) announced today that it will release results for second quarter fiscal 2012 ending February 29, 2012 after market close on March 27. A webcast is planned for March 28 at 1:00 p.m., CT. Peter C. Wallace, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Kevin J. Brown, Interim Chief Financial Officer & Corporate Controller, will discuss the Company's performance and respond to questions from the financial community.
Investors may listen to the call at www.robn.com, or access the conference call in the U.S. and Canada by dialing 1-800-561-2718 with conference ID #33957130. The international dial in number is +1-617-614-3525 with the same conference ID number. A replay will be available at the website beginning at 3:00 p.m., CT by dialing 1-888-286-8010 in the U.S. and entering conference ID # 34098963. The international replay number is +1-617-801-6888 with the same ID number.
Robbins & Myers, Inc. is a leading supplier of engineered equipment and systems for critical applications in global energy, industrial, chemical and pharmaceutical markets.
SOURCE Robbins & Myers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV