CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) announced today that management will be presenting at the Sidoti & Company, LLC Sixteenth Annual Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum on March 19 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City. CTS will present at 10:00 AM on Monday. Speaking for the Company will be Vinod M. Khilnani, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, and Thomas A. Kroll, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
About CTSCTS is a leading designer and manufacturer of electronic components and sensors and a provider of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) to OEMs in the automotive, communications, medical, defense and aerospace, industrial and computer markets. CTS manufactures products in North America, Europe and Asia. CTS' stock is traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol "CTS." To find out more, visit the CTS Web site at www.ctscorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV