Artio Global Investors Inc. Announces February Month-End Assets Under Management
Artio Global Investors Inc. (NYSE: ART) today reported preliminary month-end assets under management of $28.2 billion as of February 29, 2012, compared to $29.0 billion as of January 31, 2012.
Artio Global Investors Inc. is the indirect holding company of Artio Global Management LLC (“Artio Global”), a registered investment adviser that actively invests in global equity and fixed income markets, primarily for institutional and intermediary clients. Headquartered in New York, Artio Global has offices in Los Angeles, Toronto, London and Sydney.
In addition to International Equity, Artio Global offers a select group of other equity and fixed income strategies, including Global Equity, a series of US Equity strategies, High Grade Fixed Income, High Yield and Local Emerging Markets Debt. Access to these strategies is offered through a variety of investment vehicles, including separate accounts, commingled funds and mutual funds.For more information, please visit www.artioglobal.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV