“Just as in 2011, we have established a number of key strategic initiatives for 2012 that will guide the company’s activities and against which we will report our progress each quarter. This year’s initiatives are:
Complete our existing strategic initiatives:
- Improve the wireless business;
- Reduce operating expenses;
- Rationalize manufacturing footprint; and
- Implement ERP system on time and on budget.
- Substantially delever the balance sheet;
- Drive higher levels of automation throughout manufacturing operations; and
- Build on our technology leadership.”
Pulse management will conduct a conference call at 5 p.m. Eastern (2 p.m. Pacific) today. The conference call will be available via telephone and the Internet. The dial-in number is 412-858-4600. A link to the earnings press release, the Internet web cast and a slide presentation that will accompany management’s prepared remarks will be available on the “Investor Information” section of the company’s web site www.pulseelectronics.com for two weeks.
About Pulse Electronics CorporationPulse Electronics is the electronic components partner that helps customers build the next great product by providing the needed technical solutions. Pulse Electronics has a long operating history of innovation in magnetics, antennas and connectors, as well as the ability to ramp quickly into high-quality, high-volume production. The company serves the wireless and wireline communications, power management, military/aerospace and automotive industries. Pulse Electronics is a participating member of the IEEE, SFF, OIF, HDBaseT Alliance, CommNexus, and MoCA. Visit the Pulse Electronics website at www.pulseelectronics.com. Safe Harbor This press release contains statements, including projections of future business objectives and financial results, that are "forward-looking" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements are based on the company's current information and expectations. There can be no assurance these forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements regarding the company’s outlook for the first quarter, any contemplated delevering actions or potential asset dispositions, will be achieved. Actual results may differ materially due to the risk factors listed from time to time in the company's SEC reports including, but not limited to, those discussed in the company's Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 in Item 1a under the caption "Factors That May Affect Our Future Results (Cautionary Statements for Purposes of the "Safe Harbor" Provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995)." All such risk factors are incorporated herein by reference as though set forth in full. The company undertakes no obligation to update any forward looking statement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV