- Net sales were $90.5 million compared with $101.2 million in the prior-year quarter, and down 5.8 percent from $96.0 million in the third quarter.
- Operating loss (U.S. GAAP) was $2.7 million compared with a profit of $4.1 million in the prior-year quarter and a loss of $0.7 million in the third quarter.
- Non-GAAP operating loss was $0.9 million, compared with a non-GAAP profit of $5.4 million in the prior-year quarter and a non-GAAP profit of $2.6 million in the third quarter. (See Schedule A for a reconciliation of U.S. GAAP results to non-GAAP measures.)
- Wireless segment sales increased 43 percent from the prior quarter as new product programs continued to ramp significantly.
- Operating expenses continued to decline as a result of expense reduction actions earlier in the year.
Pulse Electronics Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.