- Net sales rose to $189.1 million, a 68% increase from $112.5 million; at comparable foreign currency exchange rates, net sales rose 61% for the period;
- European-based operations generated net sales of $169.6 million, up 78% from $95.5 million;
- Net sales by U.S.-based operations were up nearly 15% to $19.5 million from $17.0 million;
- Gross margin was 61.7% compared to 59.0%;
- S, G & A expense as a percentage of sales was 56.5% compared to 48.0%;
- Operating margins were 4.8% of net sales compared to 11.0% of net sales;
- Net income attributable to Inter Parfums, Inc. was $4.1 million as compared to $6.2 million; and,
- Basic and diluted earnings per share were $0.13 compared to $0.20.
Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports 2011 Fourth Quarter And Record Full Year Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.