- Net sales rose to $189.1 million, a 68% increase from $112.5 million; at comparable foreign currency exchange rates, net sales rose 61% for the period;
- European-based operations generated net sales of $169.6 million, up 78% from $95.5 million;
- Net sales by U.S.-based operations were up nearly 15% to $19.5 million from $17.0 million;
- Gross margin was 61.7% compared to 59.0%;
- S, G & A expense as a percentage of sales was 56.5% compared to 48.0%;
- Operating margins were 4.8% of net sales compared to 11.0% of net sales;
- Net income attributable to Inter Parfums, Inc. was $4.1 million as compared to $6.2 million; and,
- Basic and diluted earnings per share were $0.13 compared to $0.20.
Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports 2011 Fourth Quarter And Record Full Year Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.