- Net sales rose to $189.1 million, a 68% increase from $112.5 million; at comparable foreign currency exchange rates, net sales rose 61% for the period;
- European-based operations generated net sales of $169.6 million, up 78% from $95.5 million;
- Net sales by U.S.-based operations were up nearly 15% to $19.5 million from $17.0 million;
- Gross margin was 61.7% compared to 59.0%;
- S, G & A expense as a percentage of sales was 56.5% compared to 48.0%;
- Operating margins were 4.8% of net sales compared to 11.0% of net sales;
- Net income attributable to Inter Parfums, Inc. was $4.1 million as compared to $6.2 million; and,
- Basic and diluted earnings per share were $0.13 compared to $0.20.
Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports 2011 Fourth Quarter And Record Full Year Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.