iShares MSCI Brazil Index Fund (EWZ) -1.9%
Brazil-tracking ETFs are taking hits at the start of the week in negative territory, with EWZ tumbling to its lowest level since the start of February. This decline has pushed the fund to its 50-day moving average; in the days ahead, it will be interesting to see if this level proves to be one of support.
The Market Vectors Brazil Small Cap Index ETF (BRF) is testing previous March lows.
All prices as of 2:11 PM ESTWritten by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV