Chase plans to hire 200 new full-time mortgage banking operations employees through a downtown Phoenix job fair on Monday, March 19.
Hiring managers will conduct face-to-face interviews from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Chase Tower, 201 N. Central Ave. in downtown Phoenix. Based at Sky Harbor Operations Center in Phoenix, the jobs are for the second shift, starting mid-afternoons through around midnight.
Validated parking is available in the Chase Tower Parking Garage. Interested applicants can view details of the openings at www.chase.com/careers and enter requisition #120014999.
“The results of our Veteran’s Day job fair were tremendous, and now we’re adding another 200 full-time positions in our mortgage banking area,” said Joe Stewart, Chairman of JPMorgan Chase in Arizona, where the company added almost 1,000 jobs last year. "As we expand, we continue to make a special effort to recruit the men and women who have served our country.”In 2011, Chase launched the "100,000 Jobs Mission" with 10 other companies in a commitment to hire 100,000 transitioning military members and other veterans by 2020. The coalition is currently seeking other like-minded firms to join them in their efforts to employ military veterans. For more information, visit www.100000jobsmission.com. About Chase Chase has more than 305 branches, 850 ATMs and 11,500 Arizona employees and makes the most SBA loans to local small businesses. Last year, the firm donated more than $4 million to Arizona charities. Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. More information about Chase is available at www.chase.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV