CHICAGO, March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Each year on National Napping Day, the first Monday after daylight saving time, Americans struggle to wake up following the loss of one hour of sleep. In order to encourage sleepy people to recover with a restorative nap, Protect-A-Bed and Mattress Firm have teamed up to celebrate the benefits of napping with a Facebook giveaway.
Beginning on March 12, Protect-A-Bed® and Mattress Firm® are encouraging people to visit the Catnap Chronicles Sweepstakes and share details about their favorite nap. From the best location to nap, to the benefits of a good nap, to the right amount of time to feel rested, they want to know what qualities make the best naps.
From March 12 through March 30, people who enter the sweepstakes will be registered for a chance to win the grand prize of a new Tempur-Pedic® mattress set from Mattress Firm and bedding protection products from Protect-A-Bed. Three runner-up winners will also win bedding protection from Protect-A-Bed. All winners, who will be randomly selected, will be announced on Facebook on April 6."Year after year, scientific studies show us that lack of sleep leads to accidents, increased anxiety and other health risks which can be avoided with proper sleep patterns," said James Bell, CEO of Protect-A-Bed, a leading global provider of mattress protection products for more than 30 years. "After the loss of an hour of precious sleep, we encourage everyone to try to fit in a short, healthy nap." According to Bell, Protect-A-Bed's products are designed to help consumers achieve a healthy sleep environment. The company's pillow and mattress protectors create an allergy-free napping area by preventing allergens, dust mites, bacteria and moisture from getting into bedding. "To get the most benefits from a nap, people must have a healthy and comfortable place to rest, if only for 20 minutes."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV