WASHINGTON, March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Advisory Board Company's corporate social responsibility program, Community Impact, has issued a call for applications to its first Innovations in Impact partnership grant program. Submissions are confidential and due by Friday, April 13, 2012.
The firm will award two partnership grants:
- The Innovations in Impact: Idea Grant will go to an individual or any type of organization with a unique, innovative, and replicable idea for fighting an entrenched problem in health care or education.
- The Innovations in Impact: Community Partner Grant will be awarded to a not-for-profit organization focused on health care or education services. The winning organization will provide a plan for producing positive outcomes through holistic, innovative corporate social responsibility projects that are large enough to engage The Advisory Board Company's employees across multiple sites.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts