WASHINGTON, March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Advisory Board Company's corporate social responsibility program, Community Impact, has issued a call for applications to its first Innovations in Impact partnership grant program. Submissions are confidential and due by Friday, April 13, 2012.
The firm will award two partnership grants:
- The Innovations in Impact: Idea Grant will go to an individual or any type of organization with a unique, innovative, and replicable idea for fighting an entrenched problem in health care or education.
- The Innovations in Impact: Community Partner Grant will be awarded to a not-for-profit organization focused on health care or education services. The winning organization will provide a plan for producing positive outcomes through holistic, innovative corporate social responsibility projects that are large enough to engage The Advisory Board Company's employees across multiple sites.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV