WASHINGTON, March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Advisory Board Company's corporate social responsibility program, Community Impact, has issued a call for applications to its first Innovations in Impact partnership grant program. Submissions are confidential and due by Friday, April 13, 2012.
The firm will award two partnership grants:
- The Innovations in Impact: Idea Grant will go to an individual or any type of organization with a unique, innovative, and replicable idea for fighting an entrenched problem in health care or education.
- The Innovations in Impact: Community Partner Grant will be awarded to a not-for-profit organization focused on health care or education services. The winning organization will provide a plan for producing positive outcomes through holistic, innovative corporate social responsibility projects that are large enough to engage The Advisory Board Company's employees across multiple sites.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV