“X” marks the spot for fun and prizes with Chuck E. Cheese’s newest in-store adventure. While enjoying their favorite games and food in Chuck E. Cheese’s playrooms, Chuck E.’s Mouse Hunt sends parents and kids on a scavenger hunt in search of answers to a series of Chuck E. clues. Once completing the fun-filled challenge, kids can enjoy their treasure of 50 free Chuck E. Cheese’s tickets for cool prizes and an experience sure to unlock great Chuck E. memories with the family.
“We’re always looking for ways to rekindle the special moments family, friends and guests enjoy each and every time they come to visit us at Chuck E. Cheese’s,” said Creative Director Gary Frank. “In keeping with this idea, our Mouse Hunt will help kids and parents experience Chuck E. Cheese’s in a whole new way, make new memories and learn some Chuck E. fun facts, all while winning tickets for bigger and better prizes.”
To begin their adventure, kids and families must download and print Chuck E.’s Mouse Hunt worksheet online at http://www.chuckecheese.com/promotions/pdf/cec-mouse-hunt.pdf from any Internet browser. From there, families can visit participating Chuck E. Cheese’s locations where they can work together, divide into teams or compete against each other to find the correct answers for old and new Chuck E. fun facts. Once the questions are completed, parents and kids can take the worksheet to the prize counter and redeem it for 50 free Chuck E. Cheese’s tickets. One free worksheet can be redeemed per child, per day. Offer expires on April 30, 2012.
In addition to encouraging positive team-building skills and goal accomplishment behaviors in kids, like all Chuck E. Cheese’s activities, this experience can provide hours of fun-filled entertainment the whole family can enjoy!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV