PLEASANTON, Calif., March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Thoratec Corporation (NASDAQ: THOR), a world leader in device-based mechanical circulatory support therapies to save, support and restore failing hearts, said today it will be participating in the Barclays Capital 2012 Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, March 14.
Taylor C. Harris, Senior Director of Investor Relations and Business Development, will provide an update on the company, beginning at 9:30 a.m., Eastern Daylight Time ( 6:30 a.m., Pacific Daylight Time).
The presentation will be available through the conference web site at http://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/031312a_lp/?entity=10_RDMSOYK, or on the company's web site at http://www.thoratec.com.
Thoratec is a world leader in therapies to address advanced-stage heart failure. The company's products include the HeartMate® LVAS (Left Ventricular Assist System) and Thoratec® VAD (Ventricular Assist Device) with more than 18,000 devices implanted in patients suffering from heart failure. Thoratec also manufactures and distributes the CentriMag® and PediMag®/PediVAS® product lines. Thoratec is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. For more information, visit the company's web site at http://www.thoratec.com.Thoratec, the Thoratec logo, HeartMate, HeartMate II and GoGear are registered trademarks of Thoratec Corporation. CentriMag and PediMag are registered trademarks of Thoratec LLC, and PediVAS is a registered trademark of Thoratec Switzerland GmbH. SOURCE Thoratec Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV