LAFAYETTE, La., March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- IBERIABANK Corporation (Nasdaq: IBKC), holding company of the 125-year-old IBERIABANK ( www.iberiabank.com), is pleased to announce its Board of Directors and senior leadership team will preside over the NASDAQ Market Open on Tuesday, March 13, 2012, in recognition of the Company's 125th anniversary.
"We are proud to reach this milestone in our Company's history," says Daryl G. Byrd, President and CEO, IBERIABANK Corporation. "This is an opportune time to recognize our founders for their foresight, the very hard work of our associates, the loyalty of our clients and confidence of our shareholders. IBERIABANK has remained a vibrant and growing organization dedicated to achieving excellence in all that we do."
Byrd continued, "We also appreciate the opportunity NASDAQ has afforded us to celebrate this significant event in the prestigious epicenter of the financial sector."To view the NASDAQ event, visit our website ( www.iberiabank.com) beginning at 8:20 a.m. Central Time on Tuesday, March 13, 2012. ABOUT IBERIABANK CORPORATIONEstablished in 1887, IBERIABANK's predecessors started the Company with one branch in New Iberia, Louisiana. Today at $11.8 billion in assets and over 2,500 associates, IBERIABANK Corporation is a financial holding company with 263 combined offices in 12 states. SOURCE IBERIABANK Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV