Non-GAAP Financial Measures
The information provided in this press release includes certain non-GAAP financial measures as defined under Securities and Exchange Commission rules.
Adjusted income from continuing operations attributable to Gentiva shareholders and Adjusted EBITDA exclude charges related to cost savings initiatives, restructuring, acquisition, integration activities, the cost of legal settlements and other special charges. Management uses Adjusted EBITDA to compare operating results with other companies in the healthcare industry. Adjusted EBITDA should not be considered in isolation or as a substitute for the comparable GAAP measure.
A reconciliation of Adjusted income from continuing operations attributable to Gentiva shareholders and Adjusted EBITDA to net income, the most directly comparable GAAP measure, are not accessible on a forward-looking basis without unreasonable effort due to the inherent difficulties in predicting the costs of restructuring, legal settlements and merger and acquisition activities, the results of discontinued operations and the impact of any future acquisitions or divestitures, which can fluctuate significantly and may have a significant impact on net income.
About Gentiva Health Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV