BEIJING, March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Huaneng Power International, Inc. ("HPI", the "Company") (NYSE: HNP; HKEx: 902; SSE: 600011) announced today that one 1,000MW ultra-super critical coal-fired generating unit (Unit 5) of Henan Huaneng Qinbei Power Plant Phase III Project (of which the Company owns 60% equity interests) has completed trial run recently.
To date, the Company's total controlled generation capacity has increased from 59,078.5MW to 60,078.5MW, and total equity-based generation capacity has increased from 54,167.4MW to 54,767.4MW.
About the Company
The Company is one of China's largest listed power producers with controlled generation capacity of 60,078.5MW and equity-based generation capacity of 54,767.4MW. The power plants of the Company are located in 19 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions in China. The Company also has a wholly-owned power company in Singapore.For enquiries, please contact: Huane ng Power International, Inc.Ms. MENG Jing / Ms. ZHAO LinTel: +86-10-6608-6765 / +86-10-6322-6596Fax: +86-10-6641-2321Email: email@example.com Wonderful Sky Financial Group LimitedMr. Hon Fung / Ms. Yolanda Wang / Mr. Tony Chen / Ms. Sharon LauTel: +852-2851-1038Fax: +852-2865-1638Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com SOURCE Huaneng Power International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV