LOS ANGELES, March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Zurich North America is teaming up with financial software provider BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) to give a presentation entitled "See How Global Insurance Leader Zurich Closes with Confidence and Achieves Balance Sheet Integrity with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP" at the Financials 2012 conference this week in Las Vegas.
Zurich North America's VP of Close Operations & General Accounting will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP® solutions and key benefits and return on investment (ROI) the company has realized since using BlackLine on a global basis.
The presentation with Zurich is one of two that BlackLine will deliver alongside SAP during the conference.The second, entitled " How to Overcome Weaknesses and Inefficiencies in the Account Reconciliation Process ," will show how finance, accounting, audit and compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. Both presentations are designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimization can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. Featured Speakers:
- Stefan Karl, chief solution expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Mario Spanicciati, executive vice president, Operations, BlackLine Systems
- Laura Darbro, vice president, Close Operations & General Accounting, Zurich North America
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations, worldwide
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts