LOS ANGELES, March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Zurich North America is teaming up with financial software provider BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) to give a presentation entitled "See How Global Insurance Leader Zurich Closes with Confidence and Achieves Balance Sheet Integrity with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP" at the Financials 2012 conference this week in Las Vegas.
Zurich North America's VP of Close Operations & General Accounting will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP® solutions and key benefits and return on investment (ROI) the company has realized since using BlackLine on a global basis.
The presentation with Zurich is one of two that BlackLine will deliver alongside SAP during the conference.The second, entitled " How to Overcome Weaknesses and Inefficiencies in the Account Reconciliation Process ," will show how finance, accounting, audit and compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. Both presentations are designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimization can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. Featured Speakers:
- Stefan Karl, chief solution expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Mario Spanicciati, executive vice president, Operations, BlackLine Systems
- Laura Darbro, vice president, Close Operations & General Accounting, Zurich North America
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations, worldwide
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV