AIRPORT CITY BUSINESS PARK, Israel, March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
RRsat Global Communications Network Ltd. (NASDAQ: RRST), a leading provider of comprehensive content management and global distribution services to the television and radio broadcasting industries, announced today that it has signed an agreement with Setanta Sports for the distribution of the Russian language version of the sports channel Setanta Sports/ СЕТАНТА СПОРТ.
СЕТАНТА СПОРТ is a high quality sports channel which has recently launched in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia and Moldova with multiple operators and expects to roll out further in to territories such as Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Belarus and Armenia over the coming weeks. The channel will provide a wide range of best live sportingaction including English Premier League, FA Cup, Serie A, MLS and NHL.
The sports channel СЕТАНТА СПОРТ is received via fiber from RRsat's London POP and uplinked to Eutelsat W7 satellite."We are proud to add another well known sports channel as Setanta to our long list of customers" said Lior Rival, VP Marketing & Sales RRsat. "Setanta Sports has a proud history of delivering top live sports content around the world. We are delighted to be entering in to these new territories and are excited to be working with RRsat to deliver this fantastic content to our TV partners in these regions. Whilst the mainstay of our content will be showcasing the best international live sports content such as live Premier League, FA Cup and NHL, we also intend to showcase regional sports content over time. This is the first time such a sports channel has been dedictaed to these territories and the first stage of what will be a exciting journey for us," said Dwyer McCaughley, CEO, Setanta Sports Eurasia. About RRsat Global Communications Network Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV