VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Westridge Resources Inc. (the " Company") (TSX-V: WST) announces that geological mapping and trenching has identified several new epithermal veins south of the main El Padre Vein. This field work is being conducted concurrently with the diamond drill program underway on the Charay Project.
"Our mapping and trenching program has now demonstrated that the total, cumulative strike length of all vein features identified and inferred on the property is now reaching a total of 3,000 meters, more than ten times the strike length previously identified for the El Padre Vein," commented Peter Schulhof, President & CEO of Westridge Resources. "Worth noting is that we have explored far less than 1% of our 105 square kilometer Charay Project and we expect surface work to continue to identify more vein targets on the property."
As reported previously, surface exploration had extended the known strike length of the El Padre Vein system from 250 meters to over 1,000 meters. The ongoing surface mapping and trenching program has now identified three new epithermal veins located 350 meters and up to 650 meters south of the El Padre Vein. Assays are pending.
Mount Sicker Option TerminatedThe Company also announces that it has terminated its option with respect to the Mount Sicker Project on Vancouver Island in order to focus its resources on the Charay Project. No further share or cash issuances are required with respect to the Mount Sicker Project. About Westridge Resources Westridge Resources Inc. is a Canadian-based mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, evaluation and exploration of mineral resource properties. Westridge has an option to acquire up to a 100% interest in the Charay Gold/Silver Project, located in Sinaloa State, Mexico. For further information please contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV