AUSTIN, Texas, March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HomeAway, Inc. (NASDAQ: AWAY), the worldwide leader in online vacation rentals, today announces its gold-level sponsorship of the Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA), the international, professional trade association of the vacation rental property management and hospitality industries. The sponsorship advances the shared goal of the organizations to promote vacation rentals as the ideal choice for families and groups to come together and create unforgettable moments.
"VRMA has greatly advanced our industry over the years by providing invaluable resources that have helped educate and build the property manager community," says Brent Bellm, HomeAway Chief Operating Officer. "We are thrilled to work together as HomeAway continues its efforts to best support our property manager customer base."
"HomeAway has been pivotal in helping make vacation rentals more top of mind for families planning their vacations," says Steve Trover, president of VRMA. "The company offers managers a marketing channel to reach the millions of travelers who visit their site every day, so we are glad to have their support."For more information, contact: Victor WangPublic Relations ManagerHomeAway, Inc.(512) 505-1504 email@example.com About the Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA) Founded in 1985, the VRMA is the international, professional trade association of the vacation rental property management and hospitality industries. Membership includes hundreds of professional vacation rental manager and associate suppliers across the world, representing tens of thousands of vacation rental homes, condos and villas available to travelers. For more information, visit http://www.vrma.com. SOURCE HomeAway, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV