CHICAGO, March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- General Growth Properties, Inc. (NYSE: GGP) today announced that Sandeep Mathrani, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a company roundtable presentation to the investment community at the 2012 Citi Global Property CEO Conference on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 8:10 a.m. Eastern Time ( 7:10 a.m. Central Time).
To listen to the roundtable presentation, dial (877) 211-0500 and provide the passcode 6043504. If calling from outside the U.S. and Canada, dial (201) 094-1145 and provide the same passcode. There will be no replay available.
ABOUT GGPGeneral Growth Properties is a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust focused on owning, managing, leasing, and redeveloping regional malls throughout the United States. GGP currently owns, or has an interest in, 136 regional shopping malls comprising approximately 140 million square feet of gross leasable area. GGP is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol GGP. For further information please visit the GGP website at www.GGP.com.
Contact Information: Kevin Berry, Vice President of Investor Relations Kevin.email@example.com (312) 960-5529SOURCE General Growth Properties, Inc. (GGP)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV