March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Marriott Vacation Club was recently honored with several prestigious Stevie Awards including a Gold Stevie in recognition of its outstanding sales and customer service teams at the sixth annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service(SM).
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word for "crowned," the trophies were presented to honorees during a gala banquet on Monday, February 27 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. More than 350 nominated customer service and sales executives from the U.S.A. and several other countries attended. The presentations were broadcast live by the Business TalkRadio Network.
Marriott Vacation Club received the Gold Stevie Award for Customer Service Department of the Year in the Leisure and Tourism category and eight other Bronze Stevies representing both sales and customer service achievements.
"These prestigious awards recognize our world-class customer service and sales teams which are a vital part of being a leading global business," said Brian Miller, Executive Vice President and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer for Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation. "I'm very proud of these teams and their tireless efforts to grow our business and take excellent care of our over 400,000 owners around the world," said Miller.The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are the world's top sales awards, contact center awards, and customer service awards. Marriott Vacation Club received Bronze Stevie Awards for:
- Incentive, Rewards, or Recognition Provider of the Year
- Sales Training Practice of the Year
- Sales Support Team of the Year
- Sales Operations Team of the Year
- Sales Meetings of the Year
- Sales Department of the Year
- Contact Center of the Year (over 100 seats)
- Award for Innovation in Customer Service
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV