EV Energy Partner LP Stock Downgraded (EVEP)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 22.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 38.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP is rather high; currently it is at 64.90%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 14.50% is above that of the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to $33.21 million or 0.52% when compared to the same quarter last year. In conjunction, when comparing current results to the industry average, EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP has marginally lower results.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts