InTest Corporation Stock Upgraded (INTT)
- INTT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.00, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 48.30% is the gross profit margin for INTEST CORP which we consider to be strong. Regardless of INTT's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, INTT's net profit margin of 7.60% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
- INTEST CORP's earnings per share declined by 38.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTEST CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.96 versus $0.72 in the prior year.
- INTT, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 25.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 0.3%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts