Double Eagle Petroleum Company Stock Upgraded (DBLE)
- DBLE's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 22.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 129.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for DOUBLE EAGLE PETROLEUM CO is rather high; currently it is at 53.80%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 28.00% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 58.18% to $6.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DOUBLE EAGLE PETROLEUM CO has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 3.41%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 324.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$2.58 million to $5.79 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts