Double Eagle Petroleum Company Stock Upgraded (DBLE)
- DBLE's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 22.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 129.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for DOUBLE EAGLE PETROLEUM CO is rather high; currently it is at 53.80%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 28.00% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 58.18% to $6.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DOUBLE EAGLE PETROLEUM CO has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 3.41%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 324.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$2.58 million to $5.79 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.