TORONTO, March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Brookfield Real Estate Services Inc. (the Company) (TSX: BRE), a leading provider of services to residential real estate brokers and their REALTORS®¹, today announced that cash flow from operations ("CFFO") for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2011 was $5.4 million and $25.3 million, respectively, as compared to $5.0 million and $25.2 million, respectively, for the same period in 2010.
CFFO per Restricted Voting Share ("Share") for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2011 was $0.42 and $1.97 per Share, respectively, as compared to $0.39 and $1.97 per Share, respectively, in the same period of 2010.
Royalties for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2011 were $8.4 million and $36.7 million, respectively, compared to $8.2 million and $36.6 million, respectively for the same period in 2010.
Net earnings (loss) for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2011 was $3.2 million loss and $8.0 million income, or $0.34 loss per share and $0.85 basic earnings per Share, respectively, as compared to a net loss of $29.2 million and $50.7 million.OVERVIEW OF FOURTH QUARTER OPERATING RESULTS During the quarter, the Company generated cash flow from operations ("CFFO") of $5.4 million as compared to $5.0 million for the same period in 2010. To understand what has transpired in the Market for the 2011 and how it impacts our outlook for 2012, a review of year-to-date 2011 and 2010 Market activity is required.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV