BEIJING, March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- AirMedia Group Inc. ("AirMedia" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: AMCN), a leading operator of out-of-home advertising platforms in China targeting mid-to-high-end consumers, today announced that it has recently renewed its concession rights contract with JCDecaux Momentum Shanghai Airport Advertising Co., Ltd. to continue to exclusively operate digital frames and digital TV screens in Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Hongqiao International Airport until February 2015.
AirMedia currently operates 70-inch stand-alone digital frames, 55-inch TV-attached digital frames, and digital TV screens in Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Hongqiao International Airport. The renewed contract also grants AirMedia rights to install and operate additional sets of 55-inch TV-attached digital frames in Shanghai Pudong International Airport.
"Our continuous operation of the digital media in the Shanghai airports is mutually beneficial for both JCDecaux Momentum Shanghai Airport Advertising Co., Ltd. and AirMedia Group Inc.," remarked Herman Guo, chairman and chief executive officer of AirMedia.
About AirMedia Group Inc.
AirMedia Group Inc. (Nasdaq: AMCN) is a leading operator of out-of-home advertising platforms in China targeting mid-to-high-end consumers. AirMedia operates the largest digital media network in China dedicated to air travel advertising. AirMedia operates digital frames in 35 major airports and digital TV screens in 37 major airports, including most of the 30 largest airports in China. In addition, AirMedia sells advertisements on the routes operated by nine airlines, including the four largest airlines in China. In selected major airports, AirMedia also operates traditional media platforms, such as billboards and light boxes, and other digital media, such as mega LED screens.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV