LodgeNet Interactive Corporation Conference
Our room base today, from a hotel perspective 1.7 million, about 40% are in the upper market place luxury upper, up scale. That’s really I would say the heart and soul of the business, about 40% are in the mid markets, which is a larger parker place, but less penetrated from our perspective and then around 15 or 16% in independent and a very small amount in the economy change, which were at instance at this point of time, exiting from an interactive perspective, due to economics.
If you take that 1.7 million rooms, break it up by flag, about 20% of our rooms fall under one of the Hildner, the highest family brands. Starwood, Hyatt and then intercontinental represent the balance the companies, but 55% of our overall room count. At the brand level, they generally don’t have the power of the pen. So we create our programming and marketing packages for them, create the offers that they want us to offer their franchise owners, price points put together, general business terms, and then we take that to the, this 1500 owners and managers of the properties themselves, that do have the power of the pen. So our sales force goes out, secures contracts with them, and then you’ll see at the bottom right hand corner, we sign contracts with the actual hotel property. Mostly, there is different legal entities for every location, from a real estate standpoint, so it’s a very diverse space, even though it appears to be somewhat concentrating at the brand level, it is nicely diversified across, well over 1500 management companies and then 9000 locations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV