LodgeNet Interactive Corporation Conference
From a growth standpoint, proven impactful, the Four Screen strategy gives us an expanded mission, transition of high def is well under way, but we have a long ways to go, only 20% penetrated. We are launching a Mobile App here, within a couple of weeks. Our advertising program, I’ll give you an insight there, we are launching and taking that to a new level in 2012 for launching 2013 and Healthcare continues to be a very interesting opportunity for us.
From a size perspective, we are the larger provider, we will call interactive media and connectivity services to the hospitality market place. We own and operate within the Unites States, Canada and Mexico. Have licensing arrangements throughout the globe. About 1.7 million hotel rooms, we provide our services to, and I said that does give us about 85% share of that market.
We reach over a half a billion consumers annually, flowing through our rooms. A highly interactive, you’ll see about little pie charts below 98% of the guests who turn on the television. With a new platform now, 60% of the guests are going interactive, that’s 3 times higher than the prior platform that we have installed, for even a high def platform.
And as we move to Mobile now, of course on the smart phone, travelers over about 3 quarters of all travelers carry smart phones, of course that will be going up. Gives us an interesting opportunity, we believe to interact more with the traveler, especially from an ad and promotional basis. And the consumer than the room, highly affluent, highly educated, two times more likely to have household income over $100,000, that’s the demographic profile of the consumer within our room. And the 57% are more likely to have a college degree, so it’s a very interesting demographic that consumer companies are looking to gain access to.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV