VANCOUVER, March 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Taseko Mines Limited (TSX: TKO; NYSE Amex: TGB) will release its 2011 year end results after market close on Monday, March 12, 2012 and will host a telephone conference call on Tuesday, March 13 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time ( 8:00 a.m. Pacific) to discuss these results. The conference call may be accessed by dialing (877) 303-9079 in Canada and the United States, or (970) 315-0461 internationally. A live and archived audio webcast will also be available at www.tasekomines.com.
The conference call will be archived for later playback until March 20, 2012 and can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 in Canada and the United States, or (404) - 537-3406 internationally and using the passcode 51127932.
Russell Hallbauer President and CEO
No regulatory authority accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.SOURCE Taseko Mines Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV