NEW YORK (Stockpickr) -- At Stockpickr, we track the top 30 holdings of a variety of high-profile investors, such as Warren Buffett and Carl Icahn.
One of our most popular portfolios, second only to Buffett's, is that of George Soros' Soros Fund Management. Soros ranks No. 22 in Forbes' list of the world's billionaires, with a net worth of $20 billion.
In the fourth quarter, according to the most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Soros sold out of over 300 positions in the fourth quarter, including Amazon (AMZN), Biogen Idec (BIIB) and AT&T (T).But what did the billionaire buy? Here's a look at seven stocks that Soros bought in the most recently reported quarter, which are all part of the top 30 holdings tracked on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV