TASC Reports $1.6 Billion In Intelligence Contract Awards In 2011
CHANTILLY, Va., March 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TASC, Inc. won more than $1.6 billion in contracts with federal government customers in the intelligence community (IC) during its 2011 fiscal year. The total value of the awards includes base and option years; the company's intelligence work comprises roughly 60 percent of TASC's annual revenue.
"The scope of work awarded to TASC is evidence that our intelligence customers trust us to define the solutions they need now and in the future," says Al Pisani, senior vice president of TASC's Intelligence Group. "Our customers depend on us to engineer sophisticated solutions right the first time in order to optimize scarce resources, mitigate risk and, most importantly, ensure mission success."
TASC will deliver high-end systems engineering services and technology-enabled solutions centered on systems integration and mission capability; cloud engineering, including migration, security and analytics; IC transformation and planning; multi-discipline engineering; and IT modernization of collection operations and requirements.About TASC Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering, integration and decision-support services to the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and civilian agencies of the federal government. With about 5,000 employees in 40 locations, TASC generates $1.5 billion in annual revenue. For more information and career opportunities, visit our website at www.tasc.com. Media Contact: Christine Nyirjesy Bragale, TASC Public Relations Manager, Christine.Bragale@TASC.com, (703) 653-5996. SOURCE TASC, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV