CHICAGO, March 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Chicago-based Fisher Nuts will team with JEWEL- OSCO to welcome rookie managers Dale Sveum of the Cubs and Robin Ventura of the White Sox to Chicago with the "Freshness You Can Win" campaign. Each time both ball clubs win on the same day, Fisher Nuts will donate $500 to the teams' charities. In addition, a season-long sweepstakes will reward Cubs fans and White Sox fans with hundreds of prizes, including a VIP Game Experience at both teams' respective ballparks.
"We're celebrating the fact that for the first time in Chicago baseball history, the Cubs and the White Sox are getting a fresh start by having two rookie skippers lead their clubs on Opening Day in the same season," says Howard Brandeisky, Vice President Global Marketing. "In partnership with our friends at JEWEL- OSCO, we're excited to support two great nonprofit organizations serving deserving families throughout the Chicago area: Chicago Cubs Charities and Chicago White Sox Charities."Not only do the teams' charities collect when both teams win on the same day, but fans have an opportunity to win as well, thanks to Fisher Nuts. The grand slam of prizes: Two grand prize winners get a party for 20 and game tickets; one at Wrigley Field for the Cubs and a Diamond Suite at U.S. Cellular Field for the White Sox. A special meet and greet with the teams' respective managers is also included as part of the grand prize package. Fisher Nuts is awarding even more prizes all season long:
- Two sets of four tickets to the Cubs or Sox game, including the opportunity to watch batting practice on the field before the game.
- Four sets of two tickets to the Cubs or Sox and each winner's name will appear on the scoreboard during the game.
- Second Prize: Twenty Five winners will receive $50 JEWEL- OSCO Gift Cards.
- Third Prize: Fifty winners will get free Fisher Snack Nuts and T-shirts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV