The Board of Trustees of NFJ Dividend, Interest, & Premium Strategy Fund (NYSE:NFJ), AGIC International & Premium Strategy Fund (NYSE:NAI), AGIC Equity & Convertible Income Fund (NYSE: NIE) and AGIC Global Equity & Convertible Income Fund (NYSE: NGZ) (collectively, the “Funds”) announced today they have declared the following quarterly distributions.
The dividends will be payable on March 29, 2012 to shareholders of record on March 19, 2012, with an ex-dividend date of March 15, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV