Questar Corp. (NYSE: STR) will host a webcast of its 2012 Analyst Day on Thursday, March 15, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. MT). Ronald W. Jibson, president and CEO, will welcome participants and give an overview of Questar’s 2011 performance and 2012 expectations. Jim Livsey, Wexpro Company’s general manager, and his team will begin with an in-depth presentation on Wexpro’s business and an update on the status of discussions to extend the development and production life of cost-of-service reserves beyond the original assets included in the Wexpro Agreement. Questar Pipeline Company’s CEO, Allan Bradley, will follow with a review of his company’s business and opportunities. Questar Gas Company’s general manager, Craig Wagstaff, will conclude with a review of the gas utility’s infrastructure replacement program, its natural gas vehicle (NGV) facilities expansions, and related developments in the NGV and CNG space. The webcast is expected to last four hours until 2:00 p.m. ET (12:00 noon MT).
Interested persons may listen to the webcast and download a copy of the presentation at the Questar website, www.questar.com. A podcast will also be available for download following the webcast.
Questar Corporation is a Rockies-based integrated natural gas company with an enterprise value of about $4.5 billion. Its subsidiaries include:
- Wexpro Company—which develops and produces natural gas on behalf of Questar Gas Company’s utility customers;
- Questar Pipeline Company—which operates interstate natural gas pipelines and storage facilities in the western United States;
- Questar Gas Company—a regulated natural gas distribution utility serving more than 900,000 homes and businesses in Utah, Wyoming and Idaho.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV