Crazy Things Can Happen With Little CaesarsÂ® Pizza!
DETROIT, March 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Little Caesars is offering basketball fans a chance to score with a free order of Crazy Bread ® at participating Little Caesars restaurants on Monday, March 19, 2012. If any 16-seeded team beats a 1-seeded team in a crazy, unexpected victory in the games played on March 15 and 16 of the 2012 college men's basketball championship tournament, Little Caesars will give away one free Crazy Bread to every family that mentions the free Crazy Bread offer at the store.
"If a crazy thing happens and there's an upset, it'll be a slam dunk for Crazy Bread lovers," said Ed Gleich, senior vice president of global marketing, Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. "And, if the number ones prevail, fans can still catch a great deal at Little Caesars with our high quality, large HOT-N-READY ® pepperoni pizza for just $5, or the 3 Meat Treat ® with pepperoni, sausage and bacon for just $8. Either way, customers win!"
Crazy Bread is Little Caesars' most popular side item: eight warm sticks of freshly baked bread, topped with the flavors of butter and garlic, then heavily sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
- If any of the 16-seeded college men's basketball championship tournament teams from the four regions beat a 1-seeded team during the games played March 15 – 16, 2012, Little Caesars will give away one free order of Crazy Bread to every family that goes to a store and mentions the offer on Monday, March 19, 2012.
- Limited to one Crazy Bread (eight piece order), per family. Sauce extra.
- Valid only on Monday, March 19, 2012, while supplies last.
- Valid at participating locations.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Little Caesars and the free Crazy Bread promotion is neither affiliated nor associated in any way with any collegiate basketball team, league or association.
- Upon request, complete terms and conditions of the promotion will be available at the participating locations and at LittleCaesars.com on March 15, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV