Breakfast With Bloggers: Breaking Through To The New Gatekeepers
ATLANTA, March 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The March meeting of the Georgia Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America will be a breakfast on March 22 with a panel of some of the most prolific bloggers in Atlanta, for professional tips on how to best work and communicate with bloggers and reach bloggers' growing communities.
The meeting will be held at Maggiano's-Buckhead, 3368 Peachtree Road NE, in Atlanta.Each table will have "tip sheets" so attendees' organization's stories can be in the bloggers' hands before the end of the session. The moderator will be Kristi York Wooten, a regularly featured blogger for outlets including The Huffington Post, whose topics span from celebrities and music to nonprofits and social justice. The panel includes:
- Malika Harricharan, creator of Atlanta Restaurant Blog and author of the book Food Lovers' Atlanta
- Louis Mayeux, editor of the hyperlocal AOL news site Buckhead Patch
- Meghan Cooper, creator of parenting blogs Atlanta Moms on the Move and JaMonkey and contributing host blogger for Fox 5 Atlanta's online community My Atlanta Moms
- Jason Pye, political blogger for Peach Pundit
Location: Maggiano's Buckhead Time: 7:30 a.m.– Registration, 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. – Breakfast & Program Register here: http://bit.ly/y8yKcN (registration deadline, Monday, March 19, 5 p.m.).
About PRSA Georgia PRSA|GA ( www.prsageorgia.org), the second-largest local chapter in the national society, consists of some 850 professionals throughout Georgia. Its mission is to enhance the profession, provide continuing education and offer networking opportunities for its members. The Chapter has monthly meetings as well as eight Special Interest Groups (Corporate & Employee Communications, Healthcare, Independent Counselors, Leader Board, Nonprofit, Technology, Travel & Tourism, and Young Professionals) that meet at various times.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts