Tibet Pharmaceuticals (TBET) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focusing on the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of modernized traditional Tibetan medicines.. The stock was recently trading up 5 cents, or 3.1%, at $1.65.
Volume: 601,840Average Volume: 13,800 Volume % Change: 4,261% Tibet was included on a list of the 5 Worst IPOs of 2011.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV