China Mobile (CHL) provides a range of mobile telecommunications services in all 31 provinces, autonomous regions and directly-administered municipalities in Mainland China as well as in Hong Kong.. The stocks was recently trading up $2.52, or 4.8%, at $55.11.
Volume: 3.75 millionAverage Volume: 877,900 Volume % Change: 328% China Mobile was also featured recently in "5 Big Stocks to Trade for March Gains" and "5 Chinese Stocks With Breakout Potential." Smith & Wesson Holding Smith & Wesson Holding (SWHC) manufactures an array of pistols, revolvers, tactical rifles, hunting rifles, black powder firearms, handcuffs, and firearm-related products and accessories. The stocks was recently trading up $1.16, or 20.5%, at $6.82 after upping its sales forecast for the year. Volume: 6.85 million Average Volume: 668,000 Volume % Change: 926% Ratings: Of six analysts covering the stock, five rate it a buy, and one rates it hold. TheStreet Ratings has a D sell rating on Smith & Wesson.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV