Quest Software (QSFT) designs, develops, markets, distributes and supports enterprise systems management software products. The stocks was recently trading up $4.57, or 23.6%, at $23.97 after announcing that it would be taken private by Insight Venture Partners for close to $2 billion.
Volume: 10.1 millionAverage Volume: 590,600 Volume % Change: 1,613% Ratings: Of seven analysts covering the stock, three rate it a buy, and four rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings has a B- buy rating on Quest Software, with a $23.62 price target. Vocus Vocus (VOCS) is a provider of on-demand software for public relations management. The stock was recently trading up 85 cents, or 6.3%, at $14.29. Volume: 667,560 Average Volume: 124,100 Volume % Change: 438% Ratings: Of 10 analysts covering the stock, five rate it a buy, and five rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings has a C- hold rating on Vocus. Vocus was featured recently in "5 Stocks Set to Soar off Bullish Earnings."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV